Pitching & Draining
Pitch perfect excavation
Pitch, or slope, refers to the angle at which a waste pipe is positioned in the ground. Accurately sloping drainage and sewer pipes is important so the liquids flow smoothly, helping to transport solids away without clogging. A pipe positioned too flat will prevent waste water from flowing away properly. A pipe pitched too steeply will allow waste to flow too quickly, allowing some solids to remain in the pipe.
Calculating the perfect slope for your pipes is not impossible, but it takes skill and experience. Call Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter and let our trained excavation professionals do the work for you. From drainage inspection and working out the perfect pitch, to excavating, repair and installation, we are are your plumbing and pipe experts!
More than 80 years of plumbing excellence.
Your home or business' plumbing will be at peak operation after our skilled technicians pay a visit. Call us for everything from clearing drains to septic tank installation and excavation to thawing and repair of frozen pipes. Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter plumbers can do it all!Call Now 518-561-8760
- Roto-Rooter is the #1 name in Plumbing & Drain Services since 1935!
- Emergency Plumbing Service, 24/7
- Licensed & Insured Plumbers and Certified Technicians
- Complete Septic Excavation Services
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Portable Restrooms Provider
- Locally Owned & Operated in Plattsburgh, New York
- Best Name, Best Service, Best Price!