Septic Pump Stations
Keep your lift-station operating at peak performance
Pump, or lift stations, are designed to pump waste water to a higher elevation from lower lying residential and commercial buildings at a rate which prevents back-flow. The pumps, valves and electrical equipment necessary to to do this require routine preventive maintenance, repair and replacement.
If you have an emergency or need a repair on your pump station, contact Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter for a fast response. We’ll assess your situation and provide the solution. The professionals at Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter are trained and licensed to install, repair, and test pump station equipment.
More than 80 years of plumbing excellence.
Your home or business' plumbing will be at peak operation after our skilled technicians pay a visit. Call us for everything from clearing drains to septic tank installation and excavation to thawing and repair of frozen pipes. Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter plumbers can do it all!Call Now 518-561-8760
- Roto-Rooter is the #1 name in Plumbing & Drain Services since 1935!
- Emergency Plumbing Service, 24/7
- Licensed & Insured Plumbers and Certified Technicians
- Complete Septic Excavation Services
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Portable Restrooms Provider
- Locally Owned & Operated in Plattsburgh, New York
- Best Name, Best Service, Best Price!