We’re Hiring Professional Plumbers!
Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter is locally owned and operated in Plattsburgh NY. Services include everything from clearing drains to septic tank installation and excavation to thawing and repair of frozen pipes. Plattsburgh Roto Rooter is available 24/7, serving Clinton, Essex and Franklin counties.
Plumbers and service technicians are needed for our rapidly growing plumbing business. Our plumbers are able to perform plumbing services ranging from simple faucet repairs to water heater installations and plumbing system replacements for both residential and commercial customers.
• Servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tank-less water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, sump pumps, drains, clogged sewers, etc.
• Detecting faults in plumbing appliances and systems, and correctly diagnosing their causes
• Installing, repairing and maintaining domestic, commercial, and industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
• Locating and marking positions for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors
• Measuring, cutting, bending, and threading pipes using hand and power tools or machines
• Joining pipes and fittings together using soldering techniques, compression fittings, threaded fittings, and push-on fittings.
• Completes all required documentation on services, explains guarantees/warranties and collects, records and delivers fees to the office.
• Have at minimum two years of plumbing experience.
• Must have experience in residential and/or commercial service and repair.
• Have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
• Experience must consist of service work.
• Must be flexible and reliable, able to work a rotating “On call” (Min. of 1 week per week month).
• Must be mechanically inclined, motivated, and quick to learn.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and customer service skills are required.
• Clean / neat appearance
• Friendly with a positive disposition, high energy level, and motivated. Self-disciplined.
• Follow the outline of the company policies and procedures.
Send your resume or work history via email: email@example.com or fax your resume to
518-561-2185. You may also call and ask for Melissa, Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm
518-561-0610. We look forward to hearing from you and encourage you to check us out on the web at https://plattsburghrotorooter.com/