What is backflow?
Backflow is the reverse flow of dirty water through the clean water lines. Dirty water can be contaminated with feces, pesticides, chemicals, fertilizer and other hazardous materials, and it causes a serious health hazard.
We test to ensure you are safe
Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter plumbers can perform annual backflow testing, repairs, installation and backflow certification of all types of prevention devices. Your technician will handle all necessary paperwork relating to your annual inspection and we will also remind you when your next test is due.
Additionally, a Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter backflow expert can inspect your plumbing system to check that your property is equipped with proper backflow devices.
Schedule your backflow test today and rely on Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter to help keep your property and water safe!
More than 80 years of plumbing excellence.
Your home or business' plumbing will be at peak operation after our skilled technicians pay a visit. Call us for everything from clearing drains to septic tank installation and excavation to thawing and repair of frozen pipes. Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter plumbers can do it all!Call Now 518-561-8760
- Roto-Rooter is the #1 name in Plumbing & Drain Services since 1935!
- Emergency Plumbing Service, 24/7
- Licensed & Insured Plumbers and Certified Technicians
- Complete Septic Excavation Services
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Portable Restrooms Provider
- Locally Owned & Operated in Plattsburgh, New York
- Best Name, Best Service, Best Price!