No invasive digging required.
With this system, sewer line replacement doesn’t have to mean destroyed driveways, ruined yards, or wrecked parking lots. Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter’s trenchless pipe replacement virtually eliminates the disruption and mess that digging causes, takes less time than older methods, and costs less than traditional excavation and restoration.
Here’s how it works: We make a small access hole where the damaged pipe starts and ends. Using your broken sewer line as a guide, our machine pulls the full-sized replacement pipe through the old path, breaking up the damaged pipe at the same time. Your new pipe is highly resistant to leaks, root intrusion and severe temperature changes throughout the year. It can even withstand being run over by a car and has a life expectancy of over 200 years!
If you need a sewer line replacement call Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter today for a free estimate using this technology. You will be pleasantly surprised with the result!
Contact Us Today!
More than 80 years of plumbing excellence.
Your home or business' plumbing will be at peak operation after our skilled technicians pay a visit. Call us for everything from clearing drains to septic tank installation and excavation to thawing and repair of frozen pipes. Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter plumbers can do it all!Call Now 518-561-8760
- Roto-Rooter is the #1 name in Plumbing & Drain Services since 1935!
- Emergency Plumbing Service, 24/7
- Licensed & Insured Plumbers and Certified Technicians
- Complete Septic Excavation Services
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Portable Restrooms Provider
- Locally Owned & Operated in Plattsburgh, New York
- Best Name, Best Service, Best Price!