Leach and Drain Fields
Leach field maintenance is part of our job description.
Also called septic drain fields or leach drain, leach fields are used to remove impurities from the liquid that emerges from the septic tank. The leach field typically consists of a porous area (often gravel) covered by a layer of soil, through which septic tank leach lines run, emptying the treated waste.
If you are experiencing ponding of waste water over leach fields or odor from your leach field area, talk to Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter. We are happy to inspect your septic system for potential problems.
We can diagnose your drain field problem
Frequently, the cause of septic system failure is the drain field or leach field. Over time, the field becomes non-porous and the waste water can no longer be absorbed into the soil.
Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter can repair or replace damaged drain field pipes or lateral lines to allow for a more efficient and trouble-free septic system.
More than 80 years of plumbing excellence.
Your home or business' plumbing will be at peak operation after our skilled technicians pay a visit. Call us for everything from clearing drains to septic tank installation and excavation to thawing and repair of frozen pipes. Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter plumbers can do it all!Call Now 518-561-8760
- Roto-Rooter is the #1 name in Plumbing & Drain Services since 1935!
- Emergency Plumbing Service, 24/7
- Licensed & Insured Plumbers and Certified Technicians
- Complete Septic Excavation Services
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Portable Restrooms Provider
- Locally Owned & Operated in Plattsburgh, New York
- Best Name, Best Service, Best Price!