Dry Well Pumping
Make sure your dry well is in the best condition possible
A dry well is a hole in the ground, lined with perforated sides and bottom, which allows non-sewage water to disperse underground and be absorbed into the soil from some distance away.
The most common problem with a dry well is that, over time, waste water substances such as soap, scum, and lint can clog the wall openings and pores of the surrounding soil. This build-up means that water does not filter out at an adequate rate. Eventually these clogs prevent water from draining and filtering into the ground water altogether.
If you suspect your dry well is clogged, it may need a complete drain and thorough cleaning. Alternately, the well may need to be pumped out to get to the source of the clog. Call Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter today for assistance with your dry well problems!
More than 80 years of plumbing excellence.
Your home or business' plumbing will be at peak operation after our skilled technicians pay a visit. Call us for everything from clearing drains to septic tank installation and excavation to thawing and repair of frozen pipes. Plattsburgh Roto-Rooter plumbers can do it all!Call Now 518-561-8760
- Roto-Rooter is the #1 name in Plumbing & Drain Services since 1935!
- Emergency Plumbing Service, 24/7
- Licensed & Insured Plumbers and Certified Technicians
- Complete Septic Excavation Services
- State-of-the-Art Equipment
- Portable Restrooms Provider
- Locally Owned & Operated in Plattsburgh, New York
- Best Name, Best Service, Best Price!